Swift Recharge is an electricity recharge solution that allows the consumers of electricity to pay for electricity bills quickly and with ease from anywhere in the world.
Using Swift Recharge is simply the safest and easiest way to pay for power and electricity in Nigeria. It is faster than any other payment platform.You can also use USSD to recharge, it's that easy. Swift Recharge strives to give you access to constant power supply and also keep your data safe through our military grade safety and security system.
- Log on to www.swiftrecharge.ng
- You’ll see a form on the homepage
- Fill in the appropriate information
- Click on "Recharge" button to pay.
- Choose your payment method and make the payment.
- Your token is sent as an SMS to the mobile number and also to the email you provided.
For any enquiries, questions or any other issue please contact our 24-hour support team via email: email@example.com or call 0903-322-2444.
Ensure that the following information has been filled correctly:
-You entered all card information correctly
-You filled in the card number correctly
- You filled in the card expiry date - month and year correctly
- You filled in the card CVV, the last three digits behind your card correctly
- Confirm if you have any restrictions from your bank
-You could also recharge via USSD by purchasing Swift Recharge Cards from the nearest vendor.
- We ensure that your Token is sent to you through SMS or the email you provided, if that doesn’t happen instantly, then it might be due to network issues.
-You may not receive your token if your mobile number was switched off or unavailable at that particular moment the SMS was sent out.
-You may not receive your token if your number has been registered on DND (do not disturb).
-The token is also sent via email if you provided an email address while filling in your payment information
To make online transactions possible, we work with other third party companies that process and switch (switching means to move your money from one bank to a recipient's Bank account) these transactions, hence the service charge is required to ensure these transactions continue seamlessly.
-We ALWAYS keep an eye for such rare occurrences, if that happens we will have contacted you even before you reach out to us.
-For any enquiries, questions or any other issue please contact our support team via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0903-322-2444.
-Please contact our support team via email: email@example.com or call 0903-322-2444.
-A transaction can fail due to several reasons:
-As a result of poor internet connection.
-As a result of bank network issues.
-For any enquiries, questions or any other issue please contact our 24-hour support team via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0903-322-2444.
You should receive a reversal from your bank within 24 hours, if that doesn’t happen, please contact our 24-hour support team via email: email@example.com or call 0903-322-2444.